• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Retired Army officer warns DHS aquisitions preparing for war against American people

Sounds like Alex Jones word for word...That's strange ...

I just made a point...If Alex scares you with his deep voice and straight to the point and you don't appreciate the fact that he is getting rich while doing it..then find some hot chick in a short skirt to cater to your feelings...lol

I understand. I listened him years back. he did wake me up 12+years ago.
When I was in the Army years back people talked about william cooper and alex jones.
I was late to the game but they both had great information.
Just got out of listening to him.
Pete Santilli is a good show to listen to. He is a former marine who has a radio show.

I understand. I listened him years back. he did wake me up 12+years ago.
When I was in the Army years back people talked about william cooper and alex jones.
I was late to the game but they both had great information.
Just got out of listening to him.
Pete Santilli is a good show to listen to. He is a former marine who has a radio show.

Thats good to hear, Alex is always talking about waking the military up and how his show is very popular in the armed services.

Still waiting on a response from my "Congressional Delegation" .... Here's what I wrote them:

As reported in FORBES and other recognized news venues, DHS is in the process of buying 1.6 Billion rounds of ammunition (a hundred year’s supply for them) and war surplus Urban Assault Vehicles … This while buying $50 Million in new uniforms. ALL of this while turning loose thousands of criminals “because they don’t have enough money”?! Are they getting ready to “Go to War with the American Public?”
I have waited patiently to hear from my Congressional Delegation on this issue of national importance and implications … So far, all I have heard was silence … HELLO, anyone there?!

Unfortunately, you will need to “click through - skip” the advertisement that proceeds access to the actual article

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom