• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Retired Army officer warns DHS aquisitions preparing for war against American people

Still waiting on a response from my "Congressional Delegation" .... Here's what I wrote them:

As reported in FORBES and other recognized news venues, DHS is in the process of buying 1.6 Billion rounds of ammunition (a hundred year’s supply for them) and war surplus Urban Assault Vehicles … This while buying $50 Million in new uniforms. ALL of this while turning loose thousands of criminals “because they don’t have enough money”?! Are they getting ready to “Go to War with the American Public?”
I have waited patiently to hear from my Congressional Delegation on this issue of national importance and implications … So far, all I have heard was silence … HELLO, anyone there?!

Unfortunately, you will need to “click through - skip” the advertisement that proceeds access to the actual article

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

Really ? A retired Captain which is a rank that most officers make after about 4-6 years. He has novist jump wings but assigned to the 82nd Airborne ? Highest award is an ARCOM ? Either a loser or photoshoped. You decide.

Back
Top Bottom