• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

River bend gun club membership

Badaphooko01

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Hello all, a bit of a long shot but anybody here belonging to Riverbend gun club willing to sponsor me to become a member? According to their membership requirements I need two current member to recommend me. I live close to the club and would like to do some outdoor shooting. I've been into firearms for 3 years now, have a ccw and very responsible with firearms. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

A member has to shoot with you or watch you shoot to ensure you know how to handle weapons safely. Sponsoring one makes the member somewhat responsible and they will be asked about it, I don't know any willing to sponsor someone they don't know about.

If a pistol competition doesn't work for you, you can attend one of their 100 yard rifle clinics (which are open to the public) - there will be a number of ROs present and if you let them know that you're looking for sponsors at the start of the meeting, they'll watch you and will be prepared to sign on the dotted line.

A member has to shoot with you or watch you shoot to ensure you know how to handle weapons safely. Sponsoring one makes the member somewhat responsible and they will be asked about it, I don't know any willing to sponsor someone they don't know about.
I'll do what it takes. I can have a session with anyone at my expense. I'll even buy lunch or dinner. Thanks for your reply.

I'll do what it takes. I can have a session with anyone at my expense. I'll even buy lunch or dinner. Thanks for your reply.

Their PRS matches are legit, chill, and fun. It’s easy to meet people there and get to know one another since you squad up. They host them once a month and are on the website practiscore. Just search RBGC and the match directory should pop up.

Hello all, a bit of a long shot but anybody here belonging to Riverbend gun club willing to sponsor me to become a member? According to their membership requirements I need two current member to recommend me.
tenor.gif

Bada, I'm not a member at RBGC, but I try to go a few times a year. Mostly to shoot rifles, but I might try a bullseye pistol event here (I don't want to do the run-n-gun thing, and learn all the choreography.
I think their website still has a picture of me shooting from the prone position, in a 200 yard rimfire match I shot some 10 years ago.

If you want to look at their website and calendar of upcoming events and pick something that interests you on some weekend, let me know and I can go with you. At least you'll know SOMEBODY there!

Back
Top Bottom