• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RMJ Tactical tomahawks experiences?

Man... that's a LOT of groceries.

Not to question your buying habits, clearly none of my D@MN business, but can you sell me on why you paid that price for this item? I'm very interested to know some details on why the price point is seemingly so high...
I only buy the best for my self defense needs. RMJ makes the best hawks on the market after some rather extensive research. I only need one so I buy the best one I can afford. Some guys will spend 50 bucks on a hawk or buy an eastwing hammer for 25 and buy a high point and ammo. That is not what I do. I buy an AK I get a Polytech or a Norinco 56s-1. I buy a bolt action rifle I get a remington 700 or the model 7 I have right now. My ARs are colts and nothing else because I have never had one fail me. So on and so forth. If I am going to have one of anything it has to work every time I need it and with the least chance of failure. Why do I spend so much? Because my life might depend on it.

Man... that's a LOT of groceries.

Not to question your buying habits, clearly none of my D@MN business, but can you sell me on why you paid that price for this item? I'm very interested to know some details on why the price point is seemingly so high...

Here is a video on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only buy the best for my self defense needs. RMJ makes the best hawks on the market after some rather extensive research. I only need one so I buy the best one I can afford. Some guys will spend 50 bucks on a hawk or buy an eastwing hammer for 25 and buy a high point and ammo. That is not what I do. I buy an AK I get a Polytech or a Norinco 56s-1. I buy a bolt action rifle I get a remington 700 or the model 7 I have right now. My ARs are colts and nothing else because I have never had one fail me. So on and so forth. If I am going to have one of anything it has to work every time I need it and with the least chance of failure. Why do I spend so much? Because my life might depend on it.

Here is a video on it.

Fair enough, I completely see your point on the many moving parts weapons (AK, AR, etc), maybe not so much on the 'Hawk... but no denying, it is a good looking tool, and seems to be very impressive compared to some others I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
no but i was thinking about one of the sog tomahawks at walmart.
I spent 150 bucks on two other tomahawks before I realized I was wasting my money. They are in a drawer right now and will never be used. But if the SOG works for your needs then go for it man. These are the two that went by the wayside. One is too heavy. The other is too small. Waste of money.
9k=
images.knifecenter.com_thumb_1500x1500_knifecenter_smith_and_wesson_knives_images_SW671a.jpg
www_discountcutlery_net_thumbnail_asp_3f955c94b753447ce61d882f28a5c7b9._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom