• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RMJ Tactical tomahawks experiences?

Thanks for the offer man but I am a little leery about giving out my info if you know what I mean. Thanks though.

Call them and tell them to meet you off of 75, if you are who I think you are tell them you are a customer or acc. Ord. And they should take care of you

Call them and tell them to meet you off of 75, if you are who I think you are tell them you are a customer or acc. Ord. And they should take care of you
I wouldn't want to inconvenience them. I will just wait for there call tomorrow and see how long the wait is expected to be. I'm in no hurry. I am just naturally impatient. ;)

I do like your style! That is one bad*** hawk!

Sorry, no idea on shipping times, but from where I'm sitting, that's a nice problem to have ;) Although I understand the frustration.

who the heck pays 475$ for a tomahawk holly cray thats insane!

Until you use one to bust a lock, or chop thru a wall, helicopter or bust open a door etc...
I thought I was getting followed last week on the way to the shop and when I pulled into the parking lot the first thing I grabbed was my RMJ not my pistol. Funny thing was the guy WAS following me, he was lost and saw the stickers on my truck.

Back
Top Bottom