• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RMJ Tactical tomahawks experiences?

What would you actually do with it?
It would find a place amongst my gear like my firearms and other stuff. Then like my firearms and LBE it would never see the light of day again. ;)

But if there ever came a day when I needed it then it would be there and I would have the best I could afford.

Think of all the poor underprivileged children you could have helped with that money. Or you could have contributed it to re-elect some local democrat to help the poor defenseless underprivileged people. Maybe helped with distributing Obama phones? :cool:

Think of all the poor underprivileged children you could have helped with that money. Or you could have contributed it to re-elect some local democrat to help the poor defenseless underprivileged people. Maybe helped with distributing Obama phones? :cool:
LOL, You had me on the poor children but lost me on democraps and Obama phones. ;)

last year i searched high and low for an rmj then bought 2 from hardcore hardware and a ben tendick prototype.
when i went to the blade show rmj had quite a few for sale,needless to say i would have had to wait months for one oif i ordered it online but could have picked one up at the show.

last year i searched high and low for an rmj then bought 2 from hardcore hardware and a ben tendick prototype.
when i went to the blade show rmj had quite a few for sale,needless to say i would have had to wait months for one oif i ordered it online but could have picked one up at the show.
Did you end up with a RMJ? If so how do you like it? If not how do you like your other hawks?

I ordered a Shrike and it came in around 3 weeks. They are fantastic tools. If you want to converse with believers you'll have to go to blade forums and check the axe tomahawk section. Ar15.com has a Shrike and Kestreal in the classified at good prices. I started some posts in the knife section with a few pics.
Generally they make the hawks in batches.
The easiest way to get in touch with RMJ is through their Facebook. They are good at replying there.

Last edited:
I ordered a Shrike and it came in around 3 weeks. They are fantastic tools. If you want to converse with believers you'll have to go to blade forums and check the axe tomahawk section. Ar15.com has a Shrike and Kestreal in the classified at good prices. I started some posts in the knife section with a few pics.
Generally they make the hawks in batches.
The easiest way to get in touch with RMJ I'd through their Facebook. They are good at replying there.
Right on bro. I will definitely check that out. I talked to RMJ earlier and they said the office lady will call me back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom