i41.tinypic.com_f1d0sj.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_dh94q9.jpg

not a great filet knife
i42.tinypic.com_o7625d.jpg

i44.tinypic.com_2lvivbk.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_2ihrn28.jpg

work

Last edited:
I do like your style! That is one bad*** hawk!

Sorry, no idea on shipping times, but from where I'm sitting, that's a nice problem to have ;) Although I understand the frustration.
Looking forward to getting it for sure. Patience is not a virtue I was gifted with. ;)

I only buy the best for my self defense needs. RMJ makes the best hawks on the market after some rather extensive research. I only need one so I buy the best one I can afford. Some guys will spend 50 bucks on a hawk or buy an eastwing hammer for 25 and buy a high point and ammo. That is not what I do. I buy an AK I get a Polytech or a Norinco 56s-1. I buy a bolt action rifle I get a remington 700 or the model 7 I have right now. My ARs are colts and nothing else because I have never had one fail me. So on and so forth. If I am going to have one of anything it has to work every time I need it and with the least chance of failure. Why do I spend so much? Because my life might depend on it.
Price has nothing to do with quality. The guy that can only afford a HiPoint values his life just as much.

Price has nothing to do with quality. The guy that can only afford a HiPoint values his life just as much.
The guy that bought the high point should have saved a little longer and bought a Colt. People want **** now and buy something that will break or fall apart in a year verses saving and buying something that will last a life time.

RMJ also offers a nice discount for military and LE.
First time I saw the prices I had sticker shock and said no way. Couple years later I decided to get one.

Back
Top Bottom