• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rural Georgia police state?

And to make sure of the intent of the reporter. Video editors can and will make you either look like an idiot or a genius.

Media is like a fire. They can be a great servant or a horrific master.

I wonder how they would feel about being recorded while recording.

I wonder how they would feel about being recorded while recording.

Better to do it than not. They might just twist your words. If it's on your property, I do not think you need to notify, but I'm just a junkie, not a lawyer. Wait... wait, I might be a junkied up lawyer, but, I'm not sure...... where is my passport?

Set your cell phone to automatically stream all video and pictures to cloud storage, Dropbox works well and is free. Contact your GA Senate representative with a formal letter, and ask for his position on the matter. Forward this to local and State media, as well as local LEO you suspect of violating peoples rights. Look for legal representation that would like to pro bono this type of case. Then, go out and "try" to get these cops to harass you, and of course record everything. Use secondary device beside your cell. Then, when you have video evidence, sue them, use your State Representatives and media to go on the offensive. Social media and various web sites love these stories.

While I did not personally attend, I have heard from multiple sources that Ms. Johnston did very well and told her story at the City Council Meeting. The mayor offered his apology to her. Then, according to Ms Johnson, the Chief of Police apologized for her "perception of the officers' behavior".

While I did not personally attend, I have heard from multiple sources that Ms. Johnston did very well and told her story at the City Council Meeting. The mayor offered his apology to her. Then, according to Ms Johnson, the Chief of Police apologized for her "perception of the officers' behavior".

wtf does that last part mean?

"im sorry you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of by some overzealous foreign (aka not from the area) police"

wtf does that last part mean?

"im sorry you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of by some overzealous foreign (aka not from the area) police"

That there my friend is a prime example of what my wife accuses me of doing any time we get in an argument and I say "I'm sorry you feel that way". :)

Perception IS reality.

Was there no video on the police end?

Back
Top Bottom