• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sad day

I'm thankful that such men lived. RIP Sir!! And thank you for setting such a great example for us all.
So sorry for your loss, we just this past weekend, commemorated the passing of my grandfather 50 years ago. My grandfather didn't serve in ww 'll. He was a single parent of 8 children and a commercial farmer. (Guess some men stayed home to feed the nation). I could only hope to be remembered that long. Keep the good memories and pass them down. There are few men like them anymore

Today my pop (grandfather) passed away. He was 96 years old. He had been on hospice for a while, today he passed away at his assisted living home while sitting by the window looking outside. He was truly the example of how a man should live. He was a world war two vet, 71 year master mason, raised two boys and a girl, loved my grandmother like crazy, he was a watch maker for many years but most importantly he was a God fearing and loving husband, father, and great grandfather. But now I know he's no longer in pain and reunited with my grandmother.
View attachment 1698633 View attachment 1698634 View attachment 1698635 View attachment 1698639
God bless him and family.Much thanks for his service.

You are so blessed to have such a great roll model for so many years! Looks like you have traveled to the East also! May God bless him and your family! God bless him for his service to our country!

He is now one of your Guardian Angels, with God in heaven, cherish your memories for one day we all will be memories hopefully that someone will cherish also.
hands 1.png

Back
Top Bottom