• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Savanah's leaders take New York trip set in local crime reduction effort

Lived in Savannah for 6 years. It is starting to fall pretty quickly

Must have been waaaay back when. Savannah has been a corrupt craphole for a very long time. Corrupt Chief Willie Lovett has been there forever and only went to prison for what he got caught doing, Not everything he did. I'm in no way trying to smear the good officers there but many more corrupt officers have been caught there over the decades.

Please don't get me going on this place. I may not have a job if I do. It has taken everything in me to stay in the employ of Metro for over 11 years now.

Tell us the real truth of the matter ...
I live on Fort Hamilton Base in Bay Ridge of South Brooklyn. It's a bit nicer of an area than most, but we still have crime. Everyday someone is being murdered, and I can't tell you how many hit and runs, robberies, drive bys, drug users I see everyday.... everyday. There are certain parts of town I don't go to, especially at night because I am white. They are wanting a bigger police force to help get crime down, but honestly the streets still look the same. While it may have gone down, it is still an epidemic up here. I can't wait to get out of here!

Back
Top Bottom