• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say good bye to the boy scouts (merged threads)

Hell...no surprise...we can't even agree that penis is male and vagina is female. Instead your genetic code (which BTW is impossible to alter) is subject to your feelings. Once we bought off on that, everything is up for interpretation and nothing stands for anything! Up is down, down is up, implode from within! The plan is working PERFECTLY! (says the "crazed, uncaring, insensitive, just plain evil, white male" who currently self-identifies as an American Native, Urban Dwelling, Male Transgender Female Lesbian Intellectual) Please address me as Running Mouth henceforth. ;-)
Deep stuff....Running Mouth

be prepared boy scouts.jpg

From a Cub Scout perspective, girls will have to join only girl dens ( no co-ed ). They also have to have at least 1 female Den leader. There are presently a considerable number of rules in place to help protect scouts from abuse during scout organized activities. The same rules should prevent future push to further integrate girl and boy dens and activities or the legal ramifications will be too much to deal with (I very much doubt that will be the case).

From a Cub Scout perspective, girls will have to join only girl dens ( no co-ed ). They also have to have at least 1 female Den leader. There are presently a considerable number of rules in place to help protect scouts from abuse during scout organized activities. The same rules should prevent future push to further integrate girl and boy dens and activities or the legal ramifications will be too much to deal with (I very much doubt that will be the case).

I don't care what rules they've made, the fact that they have caved to the stupid demands of liberals who aren't even a part of the organization is what i dont like.

Yeah, you don't want to let him near any girls. I hear they have cooties.
I will do my best, to do my duty to God and my country, to be square and obay the law of the pack.
LGBT Scouts. It is a sad time we are living in.
"I will do my best, to do my duty to God and my country. To be square and obay the law of the pack. Circa: 1970

Back
Top Bottom