• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Say What You Will, But James Yeager Is A Very Cool Dude.

Troy, he never did that so that is unfair.

Whether or not you approve of his opinions or training, all I'm saying is at heart he is a very cool and sincere guy. Besides I'd rather know where a man stands rather than someone who flip flops their opinion.

Let me repeat...ALL I AM SAYING IS HE IS A SINCERE AND COOL GUY. Geez people, you don't have a friend or relative that you disagree with but still like as a person? Give me a break. I won't share anything else with y'all publicly and just let my friends know. Damn.

Sorry man, he just really gets under my skin. He may be a cool guy, but he has made himself a symbol of the gun community and its not a symbol I want to be represented by.

As to the AR comment all I meant was just because it makes you famous isn't reason enough. And from my experience the guys that have to scream from the rooftops what tough guys they are, those are the ones shaking like little girls on the inside.

Kim Jong Un is probably really cool when it's just him and Rodman too, doesn't make him a great guy. (Better analogy?)

If you had a good time with him good for you, no sarcasm intended. Didn't mean to try ruin your evening. It's all cool.

And lastly, you titled your thread "say what you want" so I did. I assumed that meant your knew he's considered a douche by some.

Anyway, I'm going to bed so I'm out.

Later

He is waiting to get an epic picture with you duh

NWS had his chance...he had me in the lobby of Glock for about 45 mins. Although he and I were enthralled by the presence of "The Meatwad" and some black dude talking about the dude he killed and his training classes he does. "The Meatwad" was eating it up.

NWS had his chance...he had me in the lobby of Glock for about 45 mins. Although he and I were enthralled by the presence of "The Meatwad" and some black dude talking about the dude he killed and his training classes he does. "The Meatwad" was eating it up.
wow sounds like an interesting encounter

Sorry man, he just really gets under my skin. He may be a cool guy, but he has made himself a symbol of the gun community and its not a symbol I want to be represented by.

As to the AR comment all I meant was just because it makes you famous isn't reason enough. And from my experience the guys that have to scream from the rooftops what tough guys they are, those are the ones shaking like little girls on the inside.

Kim Jong Un is probably really cool when it's just him and Rodman too, doesn't make him a great guy. (Better analogy?)

If you had a good time with him good for you, no sarcasm intended. Didn't mean to try ruin your evening. It's all cool.

And lastly, you titled your thread "say what you want" so I did. I assumed that meant your knew he's considered a douche by some.

Anyway, I'm going to bed so I'm out.

Later

Troy, we're all good. An you're right, I did invite it with my title. I apologize. I'm totally cool with your opinion, it was just a cool experience and he's honestly a nice guy and very generous.

Hope you ave good night bro.

My most memorable trip to Glock to be sure.

Was it this guy..since he's the only one qualified to handle a firearm? Damn I'm trolling....hahah

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_15_va2uva9a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom