• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Say What You Will, But James Yeager Is A Very Cool Dude.

NWS had his chance...he had me in the lobby of Glock for about 45 mins. Although he and I were enthralled by the presence of "The Meatwad" and some black dude talking about the dude he killed and his training classes he does. "The Meatwad" was eating it up.
When he said protective measures was his class, for some reason I thought he was monte lol.
I didn't know you were up in my neck of the woods dougie? When did you move to woodstock? Hit me up sometime bro!

I had absolutely no idea who Flint Lockwood is until I googled him. I thought Meatwad was "Beaker" from the muppets. ;)

And in all honesty I wasn't sure of what to think bout dougie.,,for some reason you remind me of a hippie Harley riding preacher with a gun.
Did you tell mr Yeager you thank him for his offer but you're attending my mall ninja academy? Btw, Friday is burrito and barrel roll night, and Saturday is couch diving practice.

I never heard of James Yeager before this thread,is he any relation to Gen.Chuck Yeager?..Now THAT is one cool dude I would like to meet.

When he said protective measures was his class, for some reason I thought he was monte lol.
I didn't know you were up in my neck of the woods dougie? When did you move to woodstock? Hit me up sometime bro!

I'll be there as of this coming weekend. Moving on Saturday and Sunday. I'll hit ya up. :thumb:

I never heard of James Yeager before this thread,is he any relation to Gen.Chuck Yeager?..Now THAT is one cool dude I would like to meet.

Not that I know of. In fact although James Yeager was a cool guy to meet, I would like to meet Chuck Yeager and Steve Yeager (Dodgers) more. :) I have met Neil Armstrong twice and John Glenn once. My second grade class took a field trip to Neil Armstrong's farm and then I saw him again in line at TSA at CVG. The TSA agent had no idea who this small older distinguished man was until I explained... "that man has gone where no man has gone before..." The TSA agent gave me the same look my dog gives me when I ask him if he wants to "go outside?" - tilted head, trying desperately to understand. :)

And in all honesty I wasn't sure of what to think bout dougie.,,for some reason you remind me of a hippie Harley riding preacher with a gun.
Did you tell mr Yeager you thank him for his offer but you're attending my mall ninja academy? Btw, Friday is burrito and barrel roll night, and Saturday is couch diving practice.

DONE! I'll bring the Ninja stars! Seriously, give me a couple weeks to move and settle in, and you can show me all the dive joints and deals on burritos and boobies.

Threatened to shoot people in the streets if gun control was passed, helping every liberal gun grabber prove we are all murderous psychopaths. Jon Stewart got half his anti gun jokes my posting clips of this douche.

He's an embarrassment to the gun community who walks around telling the world what a bad ass he is, challenging anyone that will sign a waiver to a duel to the death that calls him a coward.

Sorry op, he's done more to hurt the cause in the last year than any liberal.

Spot on!! I am sure he may be a cool dude but he will never see any of my money. And I am sure, he could care less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom