• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR Transfer with Range

I got two friends that work there. What's wrong with them?

It pains me to mention them, and for your safety and sanity I strongly advise avoiding them, but I'm pretty sure Mainstreet Guns and Range in Lilburn accepts NFA transfers and allows steel on their range.

I got two friends that work there. What's wrong with them?
Lol, I have a couple friends that work there still, I used to work there.

Where do I even start? The very poorly maintained, breaks every other day range? The complete lack of concern for safety protocols in and out of the range? The mostly clueless employees they have because most of the good, smart employees quickly realize how poor management there is and leave? The multiple live fire incidents they've had in last 2 yrs?

I could keep going and/or expound on any one of those topics if anyone really wants to know.

Good to know. I've only been there once.

Where do I even start? The very poorly maintained, breaks every other day range? The complete lack of concern for safety protocols in and out of the range? The mostly clueless employees they have because most of the good, smart employees quickly realize how poor management there is and leave? The multiple live fire incidents they've had in last 2 yrs?

I could keep going and/or expound on any one of those topics if anyone really wants to know.

I’ll add:
The selfie incident last month.

Back
Top Bottom