• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screwed by FedEx

I watched my case of ammo get delivered to my neighbor across the street. He brought it over to me and I checked tracking, it showed that I signed for it.
From what I understand, UPS is delivering packages that require signatures without the actual person signing due to COVID. They'll deliver the package and type your name into the handheld device.

When I worked for an FFL this happened with UPS.
Called the police that had jurisdiction at the receiving FFL, and the local ATF field office.
UPS "found" it in about 20 minutes delivered to an address in the next town over that trulia had listed as on the market for 6 months.

Get law enforcement involved if the FFL confirms that they do not have it.

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

Similar thing happened when my FFL shipped a pistol.

The FFL was pissed off so he contacted local PD and ATF.

Surprisingly, it was "lost" in Austell as another member said. It showed up in Ontario, CA and eventually ended up in IL where it was supposed to go.

I don't have any advice, I wanted to say I love your title and first sentence.

"Screwed by Fedex ... Anyone work for FedEx, that would like to provide some insight?

You did me dirty! Let's talk.

I watched my case of ammo get delivered to my neighbor across the street. He brought it over to me and I checked tracking, it showed that I signed for it.
I had some ammo and mags go missing last week coming from fedex. Shows delivered to me, no signature required. Not sure what will happen with that. If a firearm has gone missing the FFL is required to notify ATF and the local LE.

Back
Top Bottom