1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Texas A&M
4. Auburn
5. Miss State
6. Arkansas
7. Ole Miss

Bama probably wins SEC title game.

So many intriguing story lines heading into this year. Can't wait for the opener with my Tigers playing the Quack Attack in Jerry World!
I really feel sorry for South Carolina and Texas A&M. both teams play Georgia, Alabama, and Clemson. While A&M also plays LSU, Carolina also plays Florida. then each other. 2 good teams gonna be undone by a gauntlet of a schedule.

South Carolina probably has the toughest schedule without much argument but ours is not much better either. We play Oregon, LSU, A&M, Florida, UGA, and Bama. If Malzahn can muster up 8-9 wins this then I'd probably consider the season a success. All of our games in October are on the road.

South Carolina probably has the toughest schedule without much argument but ours is not much better either. We play Oregon, LSU, A&M, Florida, UGA, and Bama. If Malzahn can muster up 8-9 wins this then I'd probably consider the season a success. All of our games in October are on the road.
Yea on the other end if the Dawgs can get past Tennessee they only play 1 true road game in their last 7 games.

Just some of the perks of living in a rough neighborhood.

image (1).png

Missouri might be better than what you have here but I wouldn't put money on it. I might bump them up a spot. Otherwise, can't argue with the rankings.

Georgia ought to run away with the East and I honestly don't know that Alabama will take the West. Texas A&M and LSU are going to be tough. If Georgia doesn't win this season, I think their odds of a national championship go down big next season.

Is Clemson going to win it all again?

Back
Top Bottom