• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Refresh our memories, when did they start, and did anything change around the time of start such as new home, new meds, exposure to certain environmental substances, different diet, recent injuries, etc.
Best I can remember…they have been going on for a few years now. It will get to where I have time of several months between episodes sometimes then it will happen several times within a month ! There has been not much rhyme or reason the medical pros can come up with….at least not that I am aware of.
Each time I lose more and more info, is what I am told. I am on about the 5th med for them .

I have been in this same environment for 15yrs or so I think so I don’t believe that is a factor.

Lately they have gotten more intense though….

Hate you are still having problems with them just hang in there
Thanks …. Yep , I have come to the reality that is all I can really do. I have been to so many docs and none of them can tell me much is what I am being told. Emory doesn’t have much on it, Nside is clueless, I just don’t know what else to do but just sit and wait and that is on the high end of the sucky scale !

Does cannabis help seizures? Early evidence from laboratory studies, anecdotal reports, and small clinical studies over a number of years suggest that cannabidiol (CBD) could potentially help control seizures.

The only thing I have not tried that one doc brought up was to change rooms/enviroment completely and see if that stops them. But that entails changing all my stuff, my clothes, my furniture, etc….. that is a BIG order ! It will take a while to figure that one out ! Lol.

Does cannabis help seizures? Early evidence from laboratory studies, anecdotal reports, and small clinical studies over a number of years suggest that cannabidiol (CBD) could potentially help control seizures.
I have heard a lot about this, have read up on this too. I used to smoke a fair amount then tapered off over the years….I have wondered if that had anything to do with it ??

Back
Top Bottom