• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Just remember when you roll that 1st one up....it aint like the 70's and 80's.

You aint gonna need but about 3 tokes.
I hear that ! I have heard some of my buddies that partake tell me the stuff is nothing like it was in the 70’s ….. the advances in the growth and the THC content makes for a better and stronger plant .
I talked with a friend yesterday about this and he is going to bring me some to try out.
It has been a few years since I have gotten into it so….I bet it is going to be an interesting experience to start ! Lol.
Anything I can do to stop these damned things or slow them down to a crawl I am in for though. These freaking seizures suck ass !
Thanks Tony2X Tony2X , and all the rest of you guys for the info and suggestions .… and also for the thoughts and prayers !
It is good to have some support through this crap ! Lol.
I will keep you guys filled in on how this works ! :becky:

Well , I hate to say these damned seizures have hit me AGAIN !! This crap is really getting irritating.
I had a few over the last couple of days the wife has said. I think I am back down to earth again.
Of course, I can’t remember squat after these damned things hit !! I guess that ain’t all bad but I just don’t like it at all. They really seem to freak Susan out and I am starting to wonder if they are even anywhere near finding out what or why these damned things are happening. They are so sporadic.
Of course, I can’t drive. That sux-ass to the Nth degree too !! So I am frustrated to the max, needless to say !
I just thought I would put it out there , ask for a few prayers. I am praying these docs can get a handle on this stuff and get me back to normal, I am getting really pissed or whatever. Sort of a combo of feels. Mad because I can’t drive or do half the stuff without someone with, that I used to do. Mad I have to ask to do anything, I gotta be all calm and stuff ! This just isn’t in my normal routine - I am used to going and doing what I want when I want.
I understand it all but it still sux-azz ! Lol. Ok, just blowing off steam.
See y’all in the funny papers !

I understand being frustrated before the doctors found out what was causing me to black out I had to depend on my wife to drive me everywhere. It does suck not to be able to go and do things you want to do without having to ask someone to take you. But I was afraid to drive myself because I never knew when I would black out. When I got my pacemaker and was able To drive again I still worry about it sometimes. The thing is it’s hard to be in your shoes. Just keep faith in the Lord and know that you are in our prayers everyday.

I understand being frustrated before the doctors found out what was causing me to black out I had to depend on my wife to drive me everywhere. It does suck not to be able to go and do things you want to do without having to ask someone to take you. But I was afraid to drive myself because I never knew when I would black out. When I got my pacemaker and was able To drive again I still worry about it sometimes. The thing is it’s hard to be in your shoes. Just keep faith in the Lord and know that you are in our prayers everyday
Thanks brother, I sure will and I got some prayers for you too my friend. I hope we both get back on complete track real soon !
May God bless you !

Well , I hate to say these damned seizures have hit me AGAIN !! This crap is really getting irritating.
I had a few over the last couple of days the wife has said. I think I am back down to earth again.
Of course, I can’t remember squat after these damned things hit !! I guess that ain’t all bad but I just don’t like it at all. They really seem to freak Susan out and I am starting to wonder if they are even anywhere near finding out what or why these damned things are happening. They are so sporadic.
Of course, I can’t drive. That sux-ass to the Nth degree too !! So I am frustrated to the max, needless to say !
I just thought I would put it out there , ask for a few prayers. I am praying these docs can get a handle on this stuff and get me back to normal, I am getting really pissed or whatever. Sort of a combo of feels. Mad because I can’t drive or do half the stuff without someone with, that I used to do. Mad I have to ask to do anything, I gotta be all calm and stuff ! This just isn’t in my normal routine - I am used to going and doing what I want when I want.
I understand it all but it still sux-azz ! Lol. Ok, just blowing off steam.
See y’all in the funny papers !
Not being able to drive for 6 months while you are selling cars at a Dealership was my biggest challenge. Still seizure free but on the Meds for the rest of my life. Someone telling you to stay calm really just fires you up more. Working in the car business is the Real Funny Papers .

As someone who has been on seizure meds since highschool, i wish you the best. Doctors were never really able to tell me much either, just found a medicine that works and have stayed on it. No answers about what caused them or any real fix. Only advice i can give is that it pays to stay well hydrated and energy drinks are no no for me. Again, best of luck

Not being able to drive for 6 months while you are selling cars at a Dealership was my biggest challenge. Still seizure free but on the Meds for the rest of my life. Someone telling you to stay calm really just fires you up more. Working in the car business is the Real Funny Papers .
Yeah, I’m a mechanic by trade. Haven’t worked in a while, full time. I still got folks that come and want their stuff fixed or ask questions all the time. Friends, relatives, etc., …… it sux on one hand because I can’t be who I really am but on the other hand I guess just telling them I can’t help them let’s me know who my real friends are. Those who just say ok and take off then you don’t hear from them…..well , you know what I mean.
The. There are those who wanna help. Those are the ones that are there because they want to be friends , I guess. And not just for free advice or car care ! Lol.
These things really get frustrating to all kinds of degrees . I guess you just got to take it and roll with it.
I will figure it all out. I will survive somehow and deal with it. 🙂🙃

As someone who has been on seizure meds since highschool, i wish you the best. Doctors were never really able to tell me much either, just found a medicine that works and have stayed on it. No answers about what caused them or any real fix. Only advice i can give is that it pays to stay well hydrated and energy drinks are no no for me. Again, best of luck
Thanks buddy !

Back
Top Bottom