• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Well ….. seizure free for a couple weeks now I guess. That’s the good part ! I am hoping the meds continue to work and everything goes smooth of course.
Not being to remember squat is what bugs the crap out of me now ! That and the driving thing . Being in the car biz most of my life as a mechanic, I just never thought I would be banned from the wheel, even temporarily!! But it isn’t like I don’t have options, it is just a pain in the arse !!
ok folks ….just thought I would update y’all a little.
I may be putting in a call out to get someone to take me to bust some caps soon !! :dance: :cool-new:
Thanks everybody!

Well ….. seizure free for a couple weeks now I guess. That’s the good part ! I am hoping the meds continue to work and everything goes smooth of course.
Not being to remember squat is what bugs the crap out of me now ! That and the driving thing . Being in the car biz most of my life as a mechanic, I just never thought I would be banned from the wheel, even temporarily!! But it isn’t like I don’t have options, it is just a pain in the arse !!
ok folks ….just thought I would update y’all a little.
I may be putting in a call out to get someone to take me to bust some caps soon !! :dance: :cool-new:
Thanks everybody!
Glad the seizures are better.

Glad the seizures are better.
Thanks - I am too , lol. They dang sure ain’t fun.
The sucky part is the restrictions after I think ! Lol
Sometimes just having to be tied down (so to speak) and not as free to go and do drives me batty ! But I can deal with it. Better than being in the hospital or some other crapola ! Lol.

Back at the seizure game again !! Over the last couple weeks I have been having a few , is what I am told…… I can’t remember squat !
This stuff is getting really irritating! I can’t drive, I am going out of my head trying to figure this crap out.
I hate this stuff with a passion of course, but I still take the meds. I do what I am told. it just is irritating as hell !
I think this time around has done more memory damage than anything. There are some things I can’t seem to recall even after I have been told - in some cases a couple of times !
I just am at a loss right now so venting to the masses is the only thing I can think of right this second.
Thanks for listening !!

Well - now my clock reset for not being able to drive . The wife and I just got done figuring it out…..they say you cannot drive for 6 months after your LAST SEIZURE .
Which was Sept 30 for me, about a week ago….so it’s going to be April 1 before I can drive again , IF I STAY SEIZURE FREE !!
This is frustrating to the max ! But I understand it. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom