Sell AR-15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead25

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
11   1
Reaction score
Looking for advice on whether to sell my brand new AR im having a hard time putting it up foe sale, but have come into a situation where i really need cash. Has anyone else had this horrible decision to make?

I have sold many AR's over the years. 2 very rare colt's as well, that I doubt I will ever be able to replace. It's ok though, they are just things. Sell that sucker

I wish I...and more people...had your thought process NWSharpshooter...It took me about 3 years to de-stress myself at work and I constantly have to remind me of the things I promised I would let go of (boss is kind of a jerk and market conditions for my business suck and I took them both personally).

Not to hi-jack the thread here but to the OP, sell it, don't look back if you need the cash.

If the gun is just a toy, range fun etc...there should be no question.

If it is for defense of your home and family, looking into selling and buying a less expensive pistol or shotgun to serve the same purpose. At least this way you dont leave yourself open and you have more funds in your pocket than you did before.

Either way best of luck, I hope your situation turns around quickly.

I have gone from upwards of 50 or so handguns back down to 1 a time or two in my life. I at times have has as many as 18 AR15's, and right now I have two. Once you figure out that things are just that, things, that can be had again, or not at all if you so choose, life becomes much easier. In my home, if it doesn't have a heart beat, it is for sale

It is after all an AR. If it is of any decent quality and the amount of $$ you need is not the value of the gun, you could consider selling the upper or the lower. That way your only half the distance from getting back to where you were.

sell it. like many, i'm down to bare bones right now. bad economy, hard times. but it'll turn and there will be guns. do what you gotta do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom