• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sellers Need To Understand This Site!

Should people have the right to gouge people on items?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Dawg

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
This site in my opinion was created to help us as Patriots to help each other out. This site shouldn't allow sellers to gouge people on prices. When people are allowed to sell any item at ridiculous prices then that shows people are out to take advantage of others. Is that what this site represents? Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, ammo, etc. should be monitored and if people are gouging people on prices then ban them for good. Am I not understanding something right? If I'm wrong please let me know and I will remain silent.

This site in my opinion was created to help us as Patriots to help each other out. This site shouldn't allow sellers to gouge people on prices. When people are allowed to sell any item at ridiculous prices then that shows people are out to take advantage of others. Is that what this site represents? Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, ammo, etc. should be monitored and if people are gouging people on prices then ban them for good. Am I not understanding something right? If I'm wrong please let me know and I will remain silent.
just rip them in their ads and take your points like a man.

You have been a member for about 3 months. How do you figure you know enough about the site owner and its members to have an opinion about why the site was started? Prices are the prices. No one owes you a deal. Buy it or move on.

3b75813af2350e14a3403e46e8539c3cb2f8d44e36b0a0ff450203ef80b42b2c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom