• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling on Gunbrokers?

The listing almost always has what states they collect tax for. For an FFL it's usually just their home state.

Never done an individual transfer through GB though. In theory they would be responsible for collecting sales tax for their home state, but I don't think that would ever happen.

Most I see say “ Seller collects taxes / fees based on shipped to address . “

What’s the best way to ship ammunition?

One side note... You won't be able to ship through a UPS 'store'. You need to send it via one of the 'hubs'. Since you're in Dallas, that's not too far, right on Fulton Industrial. I think you can schedule a pickup of ORM-D stuff as well, but In the past I've just taken it to the hub.

One side note... You won't be able to ship through a UPS 'store'. You need to send it via one of the 'hubs'. Since you're in Dallas, that's not too far, right on Fulton Industrial. I think you can schedule a pickup of ORM-D stuff as well, but In the past I've just taken it to the hub.

Man they sure don’t make it easy do they!!!

What’s the best way to ship ammunition?

Not true. I have online UPS and FedEx accounts, just print label, tape on a "Limited Quantity" label ( black & white diamond,printed from online image ), drop off at local shipping center. One in Hiram, & Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom