• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Semi auto belt fed misinformation with run down

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
a fellow member wanted a quick rundown of my favorite semi auto belt fed rifles. So here it is. With that I decided to approach and correct the misinformation out there when it comes to these .

Many simply don’t understand why they cost what they do. Then again I’m sure those same people don’t understand why a Rolex costs what it does . I understand . Building a Rolex ain’t easy ... or cheap. Enjoy

Dude! The sg43. The crank on the trigger pack? So you can spin that balls to the wall? That's ****ing awesome! That's a bad ass collection. Always wanted a PKM but damn..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dude! The sg43. The crank on the trigger pack? So you can spin that balls to the wall? That's ****ing awesome! That's a bad ass collection. Always wanted a PKM but damn..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
yeah, the crank is the trigger technically. So it will fire faster if you turn it faster. Good way to empty a spam can.

It is a real shame on the PKM but yes they cost way too much .

Jealous! #gungoals thanks for the video
Thanks . You can do it and have all these too. Anything I have .... someone else can have too! You just gotta want it and be willing to work non stop to get it. Hundreds of hours at work are what they cost me. When most people take days off... I don't. I work .

Thanks . You can do it and have all these too. Anything I have .... someone else can have too! You just gotta want it and be willing to work non stop to get it. Hundreds of hours at work are what they cost me. When most people take days off... I don't. I work .
I'd love to have just one, but there's lots of other more responsible things to take care of first.

Any opinions on the FN M249S SAW?

Back
Top Bottom