• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senate Bill 49 - Repealing Stand Your Ground

You may be right, a democrat can have a hard time with interpretation.
No, I'm being serious. Submit it for proofreading first. If you want to make a point, do it in a way that you'll be taken seriously.

This bill does not affect your right to bear arms.
i havent had a chance to read the thing entirely, but it looks like it wants to repeal or amend alot of the language regarding using a gun in defense of self or others

Aka make it easier to prosecute lawful gun owners who use their firearm in self defense

Just my initial take

Was it that bad?
It was loaded with grammatical and spelling errors. When sending that type of email/letter, the intent is for your opinion to be taken seriously. That's an uphill battle if the text is loaded with errors. It will end up looking like you didn't put much thought into the response. Just put it up here for a quick critique first, and don't take corrections personally.

Last edited:
Give me one example of a spelling error..Grammatical maybe..I'm no English major.

The very first sentence "Not exactly certain." You needed a subject..."*I'm* not exactly certain" Anyway, there were many more. Just toss it up here first.
Right or wrong, poorly constructed emails will get dismissed out of hand.

Im just a simple georgia boy

I still count on my fingers
The very first sentence "Not exactly certain." You needed a subject..."*I'm* not exactly certain" Anyway, there were many more. Just toss it up here first.
Right or wrong, poorly constructed emails will get dismissed out of hand.

I did not misspell one word. Sorry I did not add "I'm", but "I'm" hopeful that even a democrat will have the ability to interpret what it says...Of course that is wishful thinking. I'll bet they take my vote seriously on election day, no matter my grammatical errors.

Back
Top Bottom