• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senate Bill 49 - Repealing Stand Your Ground

I did not misspell one word. Sorry I did not add "I'm", but "I'm" hopeful that even a democrat will have the ability to interpret what it says...Of course that is wishful thinking. I'll bet they take my vote seriously on election day, no matter my grammatical errors.
Yes you did. You meant "reign" not "rein". Unless you were talking about horses.
There were also a slew of grammatical and structural errors.
I'm sure it'll be interpreted, but I'm not sure the interpretation will be in your favor. I'm just offering to help, that's all.

Yes you did. You meant "reign" not "rein". Unless you were talking about horses.

I'm sure it'll be interpreted, but I'm not sure the interpretation will be in your favor. I'm just offering to help, that's all.

It's all good man. I eign't mad at you.

I did not misspell one word. Sorry I did not add "I'm", but "I'm" hopeful that even a democrat will have the ability to interpret what it says...Of course that is wishful thinking. I'll bet they take my vote seriously on election day, no matter my grammatical errors.

Ok? I dont care at all about grammar on.an internet forum myself

Here's the email I just sent to Senator Fort:
Not exactly certain as to why democrats always feel the need to strip law abiding citizens of their rights to self defense but I give you my word Senator, I will not hesitate to use deadly force if my life, or the lives of my family are threatened by a violent criminal, no matter what unconstitutional laws you attempt to shove down my throat. Your Senate bill will never pass anyway, but I felt the need to let you know exactly how I feel about this. Why do you believe it should be criminal for a law abiding citizen to defend their life when threatened? This is the thing you will never understand and apparently no democrats that agree with your way of thinking...Gun owners do not carry weapons to kill. We carry weapons so we can continue living. May your unlawful bill be overwhelmingly crushed so that Liberty will continue to rein in Georgia. Good day

Democrats, want GUNS to go away, because there AGENDA is to have ALL THE PEOPLE under there CONTROL, with FREE Government GIVE AWAY programs. If, there are ARMED CITIZENS who won't put up with there CRAP and are WILLING to SAY NO and those citizens are ARMED. Those ARMED AMERICAN'S are a THREAT to there PLANS. I was born and RAISED in New York City, where we are taught in ALL our schools how BAD GUNS ARE!! We all know that's BILL ****. To, be a ARMED AMERICAN MAN/WOMEN we are telling the Government we are ready to FIGHT for OUR FREEDOM!!!

Democrats, want GUNS to go away, because there AGENDA is to have ALL THE PEOPLE under there CONTROL, with FREE Government GIVE AWAY programs. If, there are ARMED CITIZENS who won't put up with there CRAP and are WILLING to SAY NO and those citizens are ARMED. Those ARMED AMERICAN'S are a THREAT to there PLANS. I was born and RAISED in New York City, where we are taught in ALL our schools how BAD GUNS ARE!! We all know that's BILL ****. To, be a ARMED AMERICAN MAN/WOMEN we are telling the Government we are ready to FIGHT for OUR FREEDOM!!!
Meh, most people that want to ban guns feel that way because they think it will make them safer.

Laufen,
He was writing as he speaks.

I am sure the message was received loud and clear.

Politicians don't discount emails based on grammar, every vote counts.

I am an English major and a writer. It wasn't that bad. Laufen is correct that if you want to contact a political figure in an official capacity, correct spelling and grammar are necessary.

However, a thousand emails with a few grammatical mistakes will carry far more weight than one perfectly written letter. That being said, anyone that wants a quick spell and grammar check before contacting a politician on this Senate Bill is welcome to PM me or post in this thread.

Thanks for making your voice heard, MRH.

Laufen,
He was writing as he speaks.

I am sure the message was received loud and clear.

Politicians don't discount emails based on grammar, every vote counts.
The effort you put into clearly expressing your opinions matters. i was simply offering free assistance in making sure his voice was heard, and respected.

Also, attacking someone or their party in an email that is meant to persuade someone, is a surefire way to make sure it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom