• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shockwave Mods

So 6+1 instead of the standard 5+1? I like it, and they have them for about 60cents a piece with no adapter required. Any change in the recoil?

The shockwave OAL is 26.3", yet a pump Rem 870 with 18 1/2 Barrel and pistol grip is only 3 inches longer yet holds
many more rounds and is much more comfortable to shoot and much easier to hit the target with, I almost bought a shockwave but for the 3" diff, I'll stick to the pistol grip pump Rem or Mossy.

The shockwave OAL is 26.3", yet a pump Rem 870 with 18 1/2 Barrel and pistol grip is only 3 inches longer yet holds
many more rounds and is much more comfortable to shoot and much easier to hit the target with, I almost bought a shockwave but for the 3" diff, I'll stick to the pistol grip pump Rem or Mossy.

The Shockwave holds 5+1, the same as a standard Mossberg 500? Also, when you say much more comfortable to shoot and much easier to hit a target with....they both have the same grip and frame, one just has a 3" shorter barrel. Are you saying the 3" extra barrel length makes a big impact on comfort and accuracy?

Back
Top Bottom