Shoe recommendation - stability shoe

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
My family is convinced I need a pair of shoes for my upcoming birthday. I think shoes are a necessary evil. I have a job where shoes are required otherwise I would wear Tevas and flip flops. That said we went to Macon and I had a scan done of my feet.
https://myfeet.com/.../eyJzY2FuSGFzaCI6ImMyNGExYjVmNjRhYT...
The guy started speaking shoe way over my head and I checked out. The guy summed
it up with “from the sign over” and brought me four shoes to try. I tried mizuno, brooks and on clouds. I gathered my foot has fallen and I need a stability shoe. Apparently when you go stability you never go back. All of these shoes seem to be running shoes. I’m embarrassed to say I won’t be running. At this point in life if I’m running my shoes are my least concern and I’m just trying to get away. I find shoe shopping over stimulating and over whelming.
Anyone have suggestions? A stability shoe? I included a link feel free to look maybe it means something to you.

what job do you do and why do they think you need a stability shoe?

Best footwear i recommend for working on your feet would be hoka, the hoka bondi are worn by a ton of nurses cooks and mechanics that are on their feet all day. I got my dad a pair and he says he'll never go back.

what job do you do and why do they think you need a stability shoe?

Best footwear i recommend for working on your feet would be hoka, the hoka bondi are worn by a ton of nurses cooks and mechanics that are on their feet all day. I got my dad a pair and he says he'll never go back.
I work in a shop on concrete. The shoe store recommended a stability shoe based on the digital scan of my foot.
My employer only requires that I wear shoes. I wear boots a lot during the winter but once shorts season is here Im looking for something.

I work in a shop on concrete. The shoe store recommended a stability shoe based on the digital scan of my foot.
My employer only requires that I wear shoes. I wear boots a lot during the winter but once shorts season is here Im looking for something.
yah i'd look at the hoka bondi SR. they are the slip resistant ones so good if you work around oil and other liquids.

my dad is a mechanic and on concrete 8-10 hours a day and he says they have made a huge difference. I've used them myself but im not on my feet as much.

I work Brooks "Beast" when I was working at a 3PL helping the guys push bread carts around the warehouse. I wear Kuru Kinetic for work since I work around slippery stuff in a shop and the Quantom for rest of the time.

Back
Top Bottom