• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot my first reloads...

Keep a log, for me powder charge adjustment moves the bullet on paper more than different bullets do. I am usually close but not quite at max charge for most accurate and cycling in my pistols. 9MM is more finicky than 45acp.

A lot of match bullets do better turned backwards. I had leftover 210 Bergers from my 300 rum days that never shot right subsonic. Flipped them around and nice moa groupings. Not sure if they will feed right in a semi but in a bolt gun it was the bees knees.

If you jump to progressive, "BIG BLUE, DILLON THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO FLY"
a no BS guarantee. Their warranty is the best. Expensive YES, but then would you go to a DOCTOR FOR LASIK SURGERY, just because they only charge $299.99 per eye?? Think about it your gun, fingers, or arm are not cheap either. We don't think so.

just a suggestion to consider...

We went BLUE, and we ain't gonna look back...

It addictive for sure. I'm 54 and have been reloading since I was 16. When I was younger man every Saturday I shot a minimum of 200rds of full house 44 magnums. I just wished I could still get components for the same price. 200rds of 44 magnums with hard casts bullets cost me less than $20 that was the early 80's. I have a RCBS single stage press i bought new in the 80's and I'm still using it. I used my brothers equipment before i got my own. If i can ever be of any help just shot me a PM.

Any updates on those Palmetto Projectiles? I'm all out of 208gr amax so I was going to order some up

They still work pretty well, though I have learned that you really have to bell the case mouth to keep it from shaving the powder coat. I may have a little leading from this, though I'm not entirely sure- it's a whitish, hard to remove residue in the the lands of the rifling. Just barely noticeable, about what I get out of Berry's plated in my pistols. To be on the safe side, I would only fire these through a user-serviceable can. I've also noticed a few defects, but I guess that's to be expected. Give them a try, especially since 208gr AMAX has been retired and replaced with a slightly more expensive Hornady projectile.

Back
Top Bottom