• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot Show 2022

Seems like B and T is really trying a all out effort to break into the U S suppresor market. Don’t know much about their line of suppressors but the prices they talked about seemed cheaper than comparable ones from other manufacturers
They do a lot of business in Europe so glad to see them coming over.

Thinking about suppressor news - I didn't expect a company to self-own themselves like OSS. I don't even know how to pronounce HUXWRX. So dumb.

Seems like B and T is really trying a all out effort to break into the U S suppresor market. Don’t know much about their line of suppressors but the prices they talked about seemed cheaper than comparable ones from other manufacturers
Seems like everyone is trying to get into that market. Lots and lots of companies coming out with them.

one big bonus is a bit more "standardization" within the industry with regards to some of the thread pitch on the cans that might give you some extra mounting options.

Not that warranty support is a huge deal but not being able to get mounts for specific cans from the past would be a deal breaker for many. I've only just started to get into the stuff but with the brands I consider, having multiple options for brakes/FH and other mounting options goes a long way towards being comfortable with big purchases.

Any news out of PSA on their MP5 clone? I was looking forward to this in 2020 and haven’t heard anything about it since then

This is about as close as they are going to get I reckon

thumb_unsee-37126746.png

Back
Top Bottom