• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shotguns still suck for Self Defense.

I guess if worst came to worse an i got a jammed up, i'd rather (attempt to) be clubbing mofo's down with the hefty old 1300 than have the plastic fantastic barbie toy shatter into a thousand pieces on the the first buttstroke???

Actually, I'm rethinking my ammo choices - I'm think that some of the Heavy Metal coyote loads may be the best choice, both ballistically and metamorphically.

At last I finally read something that makes this thread worth reading: my next imaginary garage band name is Heavy Metal Coyote Loads.

It's gonna be huuuge...

25 acp loose ammo.jpg

Speaking of stopping power, the .25 ACP can be awesome!
Top-tier tactical trench-clearing, stagecoach-riding, brown bear dropping, stopping power.

How do you get that out of .25 acp rounds, you ask?

Just load about 15 of them (complete live cartridges) into a 3" magnum 12 gauge shell as the payload over 25 grains of Unique powder.

:-)

Well, for me, to answer the why question: Cause I don't want to be repairing the inside of my house that has .223 holes everywhere! :lol:
Because buckshot holes are so much better to fix lol. That what insurance is for, focus on surviving and not worrying about holes in the wall.

Back
Top Bottom