• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shots over 21' are a felony?

Over heard LGS employee state this weekend that if you shot someone at a distance of over 21 feet, that it is a felony. His logic was that at that distance your life is not in danger and they could be trying to get away. That just seems stupid. Any validity to his statement?

No.

OK, so in this tards logic (BS) what would happen if the bad guy was at 21 feet, I shot him and blew him back 2 feet (powerful Hollywood gun mind you)? If i went by his thinking and vast knowledge.........would I be guilty and go to prison for shooting him over 21 feet? LOL........got to love some people and their knowledge, or lack there of.

OK, so in this tards logic (BS) what would happen if the bad guy was at 21 feet, I shot him and blew him back 2 feet (powerful Hollywood gun mind you)? If i went by his thinking and vast knowledge.........would I be guilty and go to prison for shooting him over 21 feet? LOL........got to love some people and their knowledge, or lack there of.

Only an AK will do that.

Last edited:
The last and only time I bought from AO a big guy carrying a IMI desert eagle in a floppy nylon wanna be military holster adamantly told me j could not purchase a .45 for 550$ and I needed to just buy the sp2022 he had in 9mm for 399.99 since 9mm is the best round for sd. He also told me if I shot someone with something bigger it'd be murder cause that's intent

stfu :pound:where is this place

I heard once at a LGS that using a 10mm in self defense can qualify as murder!! Because it's such a powerful round that you're intent is to kill, not stop the threat!!

I guess you're really ****ed if you use a 44 mag, or an evil assault rifle.

Back
Top Bottom