• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I buy a Sig p229?

I have a P226, P229, P938, and P220. The P229 is my favorite. Just a good size and fit for me. Plus my 229 is a Legion, may be why I favor it so much. They are all exceptional weapons.

Sig P220 series is good to go.

My only complaints after owning three of them are cost (but they are worth it) and high bore axis where the muzzle flip is more pronounced than with some other designs like the Steyr M9 series.

Rock solid, quality pistol, but after carrying poly frames for so long, I notice the extra weight by the end of the day. Multiple caliber conversions available for a few hundred bucks are out there too. Can't go wrong with a Sig. If you don't like it, you'll have no problem trading it.

Rock solid, quality pistol, but after carrying poly frames for so long, I notice the extra weight by the end of the day. Multiple caliber conversions available for a few hundred bucks are out there too. Can't go wrong with a Sig. If you don't like it, you'll have no problem trading it.
^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
Get the 40/357 and then add the 9mm , in addition there is a 22LR conversion as well

G-10 grips ROCK

If you like a DA/SA trigger setup, the P229 is arguably one of the best made.

My duty gun for over 14 years has been the P229 in .357SIG. We turn them in for a new one at about 40,000 rounds........I'm on my 5th........

Back
Top Bottom