Shoulder pain from reloading.

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
For the past while I've noticed my shoulder being sore. I thought at one time it may have been from sighting in my rifle. It feels like that or a very productive bird shoot. This morning I realized what it is. I am reloading with a lee turret press and after about 50 rounds my shoulder begins to hurt. I have been able to sit and crank out over 100 in an hour but now I'm not able to. I've adjusted the handle which changed the length of stroke and motion and just added a little more effort to cycle. I don't know if I'm going to have to stop reloading or if there are adjustments I'll have to make. I only load 9mm more than 100 rounds a setting. I've found 38 seems softer on my shoulder. Doesn't make sense. Anyone else expierence this?

For the past while I've noticed my shoulder being sore. I thought at one time it may have been from sighting in my rifle. It feels like that or a very productive bird shoot. This morning I realized what it is. I am reloading with a lee turret press and after about 50 rounds my shoulder begins to hurt. I have been able to sit and crank out over 100 in an hour but now I'm not able to. I've adjusted the handle which changed the length of stroke and motion and just added a little more effort to cycle. I don't know if I'm going to have to stop reloading or if there are adjustments I'll have to make. I only load 9mm more than 100 rounds a setting. I've found 38 seems softer on my shoulder. Doesn't make sense. Anyone else expierence this?
WE'RE NOT AS OLD AS YOU ARE.LOL

Back
Top Bottom