• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show your Garands!

Seems to take away from the nostalgia of it though making changes to a old battle system.
I just stock up on the correct (surplus) ammo and there isn't a problem. Other companies make Garand ammo too. That's not a good enough reason to avoid owning one of the best battle rifles of WWII.

I just stock up on the correct (surplus) ammo and there isn't a problem. Other companies make Garand ammo too. That's not a good enough reason to avoid owning one of the best battle rifles of WWII.
Maybe if they were priced on here like they are priced at cmp I might pick up one.

I recently purchased a Winchester here on the ODT at a very good price. Keep looking or mail order. But I'd be surprised if the mail order is open more than a few more months. Garands are starting to run thin at the CMP, so when they're gone, expect prices to rise alittle.

I have a Garand gear gas plug. IF you did not know your gas plugs you would never know it was not USGI. It could save your op rod. I used mine a few weeks ago with TRASH SP 168 grain ballistic tip dynomite and it worked great. LOL.

I'm late to the meeting...am I in the right place for garandaholics anonymous?

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom