Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he could have been a perv. Only one person in this thread was there.

Very true. However, I question the judgement of someone whose first reaction is to reach for his gun, simply because he thought some guy was smart eyeing his daughter. Seems like a reckless attitude to have.

Please don't shoot someone for looking at you funny, sorry but saying you grabbed the handle of your ccw scares me

Had he grabbed your child then ok but was you life at risk ??

Hell naw man! That dadgum thar purvert dun did looked at my kid da wrong way! Imma choot em!

You can armchair qb this thread to death, but when you've got chills running down your spine because some creep is thinking about your 8 year old little girl in inappropriate ways, then tell me how you'd act. I considered it a possible threat at that moment and acted accordingly.

How do you know he was thinking of her in an inappropriate way?

Or sometimes you call someone out and in the process you get your ass handed to you for something that was nothing.

So be it. I still wouldn't take it. I've had my ass kicked plenty of times. It worries me about as much as a cloudy day.

Go with your gut but I don't see some dude snatching a kid in front of dozens of cameras, before hundreds of witnesses, two hundred yards from transportation, and from her Daddy's side.

While I am in no way saying I either agree or disagree with the OPs interpretation or reaction I kinda disagree with this quote Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom