Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this guy have a sign around his neck saying he was a pervert? You folks sure know alot about people and maybe a medical or mental problem to diagnose from the chair at you PC.Lot of people don't like how I look ,ya'll gonna judge me? **** you.

While I am in no way saying I either agree or disagree with the OPs interpretation or reaction I kinda disagree with this quote Dave.

The girl was in the toys and mom was in fruit/veggies. They are at the opposite ends of this walmart.
Not very smart of the mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this guy have a sign around his neck saying he was a pervert? You folks sure know alot about people and maybe a medical or mental problem to diagnose from the chair at you PC.Lot of people don't like how I look ,ya'll gonna judge me? **** you.

I'm going to judge you :)

You don't know me at all or you would realize that what you are saying is ridiculous.

I'm sorry badass if I hurt your feelings, but I would rather see clouds than have my head stomped.

I saw a dude lose a lip. No ****. His lip was ripped the **** off, O-F-F, off. Poor dude had his lip cut and ripped in a fist fight. That is an ass beating.

I broke three ribs winning a fight. I would rather see clouds than win a fight for that matter.

Go with your gut but I don't see some dude snatching a kid in front of dozens of cameras, before hundreds of witnesses, two hundred yards from transportation, and from her Daddy's side.

First line of the video is "girl, left alone for a moment while her mother was just a couple aisles away ..."

Where does this video contradict me?

Well, lemme see...and I see you dun got offended that I may not agree wholeheartedly with you (LOL!) but Both incidents were at WalMArts, Both in front of video cameras, niether would exit the store without being seen by witnesses and as for tranportation, I'm thinking the parking lot is porobably the same approximate distance in both too. SO aside from the mother leaving the girl alone for a few minutes as opposed to beside her daddy, there really is damn little difference at all. But then your dander is up so I'm just totally off base.

Now for those of you who can objectively reasonI would hope that the video clip I posted would impress upon you that the possibility that a pervert could attempt or at least lose himself in the daydream of planning something in a public place is a very real danger. And again, I'm not saying that I know whether or not this is the case or agree (or even disagree) with the OPs interpretation and reaction, just that the possibility is indeed very real. Sorry if that contradicts you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom