• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sigh... I'm about to lose my man card

while this is true you also have to consider the money returned when/if you sell the spare car and the money saved by less wear and tear on the primary vehicle.

Damn, you beat me to it. $800 for a set of tires on the truck, I only use premium in it, maintenance intervals are about the same but definitely more costly on a big V8, etc.

On a Honda, **** is practically pennies.

I'm debating one for a commuter. My schedule has been shifting around and I'm commuting during the peak of rush hour. The F-150 is getting about 11 mpg in traffic. I'm not looking at anything really new, but something in the sub $4k range that I can use as a beater.

I might shed a tear though having a fwd car - avoided like the plague all these years.

First car for me - drove trucks and SUVs all my life. It just got to the point that I was driving a lot and doing almost all of it by myself so I just couldn't justify the FJ Cruiser I traded for the Honda. Never regretted it. Easy on gas, tires, etc., easy to park, generally more comfortable, etc.

If you're going Accord or Camry ALWAYS go with the 4 cylinder model. Front drive V6 cars suck! Just by comparison I'd go with a Camry or Corolla over an Accord. But I just don't dig ANY Honda except the Element.

If you're going Accord or Camry ALWAYS go with the 4 cylinder model. Front drive V6 cars suck! Just by comparison I'd go with a Camry or Corolla over an Accord. But I just don't dig ANY Honda except the Element.

No way. Honda>toyota. Found one for right at 3k w/150k miles. Might look at it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom