• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International- Anyone heard of them?

SashaTheBear17

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
23   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Doing a bit of research because I am looking into buying an AR-15. I stumbled upon a site called skygunsint.com and looked in their "Sky Guns In Stock Firearms" section. I found an Ar-15 (M4A3) for $592.

Not sure if this is a good find or a crappy AR. They have others that are in the same price range.

Specs. As advertised by the company-
-M15SA lower receiver made from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging same as currently used by US military,with 16" inch M4 contour barrel and A3 Upper receiver
-
The barrel is mounted on a FORGED A3 upper receiver with built in Mil-spec M1913 Picatinny accessory rail, with the correct rail numbers engraved, made from certified forgings, hardcoat anodized IAW Mil Spec A8625, Type III, Class II, black per No. 37038, Table IX with nickel acetate seal, as per the Mil-spec.
-
1-9" twist, 6 grooves, right hand twist
-1 year manufacturer warrenty
- and a lot more...

Good buy?
Crappy-stay away?
Too good to be true?

Any info would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Peace13

The barrel is "machined from chrome-moly, high vanadium steel and hardened to a U.S. government Mil-spec of Rc 26-32 with a [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Phosphate finish" [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Says the manufacturer [/FONT]

The barrel is "machined from chrome-moly, high vanadium steel and hardened to a U.S. government Mil-spec of Rc 26-32 with a [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Phosphate finish" [/FONT]

sounds like PSA barrel but 1:9

- - - Updated - - -

Get it, you could easily sell it for more if you don't like it

Back
Top Bottom