• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International- Anyone heard of them?

Well its a spikes lower, but not sure of the upper, at that price I say buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Barrel Steel - Chrome Moly Steel M4 Feed Ramped

-M15SA lower receiver made from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging same as currently used by US military,with 16" inch M4 contour barrel and A3 Upper receiver

I thought M15SA was LRBArms lower? Or am I wrong?

Well its a spikes lower, but not sure of the upper, at that price I say buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Barrel Steel - Chrome Moly Steel M4 Feed Ramped

Chrome moly steel isn't the same thing as cmv mil spec steel. Sounds like a typical Model 1 Sales 4140 barrel. In other words, the cheapest AR barrel on the market.

I purchased one about a week ago. I chose the varmit rifle with 16'' bull barrel. I just upgraded to the UTG Pro stock and added flip front and rear sights. After breaking it completely down, cleaning/oiling and reassembling, I have no complaints. For the price I feel I got a great deal. It shows no sign of a cheap or sloppy build. The owner Jay is a nice guy and will back his product. Of course down the road I will upgrade the stock and grip and throw some other crap on there but for now it's all I need. I should have my compact nikon scope in next week along with my kwik release rings then I should be set for some yote shoot outs :rockon: Anyway I would recommend them. I doubt you will beat the price for a new AR build.

Attachments

• AR2.jpg
    AR2.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
The pistol in question is for a vet injured by an IED and sustained nerve damage, has a 7lb trigger per the customers request, he has tried multiple configurations and this one suits his lack of feeling.

Back
Top Bottom