• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smyrna bans cell phones while driving.

Will they enforce it as strictly as the no texting rule? I've watched cops sit at green lights on there computer while the car next to them sits at the same green light while texting. I conduct a lot of business on the phone while driving. My office is in Smyrna. This is going to be a hard habit to break

"I want to make clear this is not a gotcha moment or a revenue generator," Norton said.

8265E600-4CF9-4D88-BD6C-6C6A58AFAB9D.gif

GOOD!

Every female I see at a red light is on their phone, its not enforced now. If you are touching your phone in other states its a $500 fine.

The problem with texting at red lights is that the line of cars in front of you dont move right away, so at a green light, you get half as many cars going thru vs if everyone was paying attention. And nobody uses their horns in the south.

AND I would be all the accidents on 75/85/285 are because some dope was texting and lost control of their car, or didnt stop in time and rear ended someone.

Will they enforce it as strictly as the no texting rule? I've watched cops sit at green lights on there computer while the car next to them sits at the same green light while texting. I conduct a lot of business on the phone while driving. My office is in Smyrna. This is going to be a hard habit to break

So is my office. All of my trucks are banned ( Company policy for CDL drivers ) already. Not even blue tooth can be used. We have over 850 employees that are in and out of this building everyday and they will make a killing on us alone. They should enforce the no texting rule before they do this. So many texting all day.

Back
Top Bottom