• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TN deputy missing after driving into river with subject in back seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know anything about the young lady or what she was charged with. I did find she was 35 years old and leaves behind a husband and 2 children. The deputy was also 35 years old and leaves behind a wife and 5 children. So sad.

Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

Years ago we were at a party cutting doughnuts in a dodge blazer looking vehicle and ran into a lake. It’s a bad feeling seeing water coming up over the windows. I was the only sober one in the vehicle and was in the back seat with some chick. When the water hit the front window I was crawling across the gal in the front passenger seat to roll the window down. I went out and reached back in pulling the gal in front seat out by the hair of her head as the dodge went completely out of sight. Somehow the driver and other passenger got out through the driver side.
Later we had 4 4wd trucks chained in a line all pulling together to pull that dodge out.
Never want to re-live that.
Can’t imagine being handcuffed in the backseat “cage” with no escape….. daaaaamn!
They need to be sued or shutdown!

Sad ...but I'd rather go first then my kids, lost a niece at 18 years old, fatal accident miss her daily
I agree, I need to go first. My son & daughter just lost a stepbrother to suicide at 16 years old and it’s tough.
I’ll tell y’all, when that vehicle was pulled out I opened the doors and it was an eerie feeling when all the water runs out, just thinking about what almost happened to that stoned girl in the front seat…… I haven’t partied with them since. That was 38 years ago but I remember it vividly.

I agree, I need to go first. My son & daughter just lost a stepbrother to suicide at 16 years old and it’s tough.
I’ll tell y’all, when that vehicle was pulled out I opened the doors and it was an eerie feeling when all the water runs out, just thinking about what almost happened to that stoned girl in the front seat…… I haven’t partied with them since. That was 38 years ago but I remember it vividly.
Amen, just call us selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom