• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snow on my Mountain

That's exactly what I was feeling while hauling those 5 gallon water buckets! LOL, I tried to take it all in stride. Would've been nice if my generator had worked. Just tested it 3 weeks ago, no problems-I have spent at least 4 hours on servicing the past 3 days and still no go. Thank God for kerosene heaters. Hard to break those suckers :thumb:
Got a crisp 2 dollar bill for that crappy generator right here in my pocket

Back online finally after losing power Saturday afternoon around 2:30 pm... Total snowfall here in Cherry Log amounted to 11 inches... What a snowstorm.!!!:becky: :doh: :thumb::thumb:
Had issues with generator and Solar panels... Kept me hopping for the last 3 days... Didn't hurt a bit to not have Internet for those days... and lots of quiet... Power returned here at 2:10 pm.... Then work out some more electrical bugs with the solar distribution system that is on the house... Needed to know some of this stuff before the storm...Ohhh well... I do now... hope all up in my neck of the woods survived and doing well... :thumb::thumb:

I'm actually ODT'ing my way through this intense survival situation. Great ODT'er helped me load up my truck with firewood at 7.30 last night, and from there picked up a big bottle of Weller bourbon on the way home, which I found out about through another thread. I think I'm going to make it, or at least I'm not going to give a ****.
Where did you find the Weller??? I need...

Back
Top Bottom