• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So already thinking about getting another can...

If you only own 9mm's then you'll need another host to utilize any additional advantages to a 45 can. Wasn't that why you said you didn't want a 22 can, because you didnt have any hosts? With your TiRant, you can shoot anything under 9mm. If you get a 45, all you really add is the ability to shoot 40 and 45. Maybe look at a rifle can? The Mystic is never a bad idea because of its versatility.

I still would recommend a GOOD 22 can and some hosts. Good 22 can ~400 + 200 stamp. 22/45 lite ~ 350 . Savage FVSR ~250. $1200 with 2 hosts.
Osprey 45/Tirant45 ~ 700 + 200 stamp. Glock 21 ~450. Barrel ~200. $1550 with one host and WAY louder.

The biggest grin i get is still from shooting my 22 stuff.

Well if I was to get a 45 can, it be for the reasons if I "ever" come across the thought of selling it, that would open up more options. Well I'm leaning towards osprey or mystic!

Already have a rifle can coming. Mystic would he a nice addition due to its rifle ability and the .22

Maybe ill get both. Ha

Well if I was to get a 45 can, it be for the reasons if I "ever" come across the thought of selling it, that would open up more options. Well I'm leaning towards osprey or mystic!

Already have a rifle can coming. Mystic would he a nice addition due to its rifle ability and the .22

Maybe ill get both. Ha

I am sure you have seen the group buy for the Mystic. I bought that (if it goes through) and bought an Osprey 45 (About to sent out forms). I am going to use the Mystic on .22's and 9's.

Last edited:
I am sure you have seen the group buy for the Mystic. I bought that (if it goes through) and bought an Osprey 45 (About to sent out forms). I am going to use the Mystic on .22's and 9's.

That mystic is one of a kind! Super good deal but super long wait. I could have 2 cans by time that's done with. :(

Back
Top Bottom