• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So how many folks got a call from the Postal Inspector lately?

I've already told this story once and a few of you told me that I was lying. But this is the God's honest truth I swear. I had sold a 1911 on here and the address that I shipped it to didn't have anything to do with the gun shop it was shipped to such and such Lumber Company. Well the place was an Ace Hardware that had a gun shop but that wasn't listed on the box where I was shipping it to. I take it all the right steps packed it in a box that had no identification on it that it was a handgun and I sent it Priority Mail Express. After I shipped it the day after I get a call from the ATF wanting to pick a place to meet me. Well we arranged the place after about 45 minutes I met them at a local grocery store that I visit frequently which is about 15 minutes away. The ATF opened up the package and wanted to know why I was sending a handgun to a place that that wasn't a registered FFL. I told them that it was a registered FFL and the guy I was sending it to was on vacation for the week. I offered the number he gave me and we called that number right there while we're all together and I put it on speaker phone. I asked the gentleman who answered do you guys have an FFL on premises and he replied " yes we do but the man who is in charge of that is on vacation for the week." After we had verified the ATF was indeed satisfied that the FFL was at the location I was shipping to they said everything was okay but they did say I could not send ammunition with the gun. So I took the ammunition out and the ATF agents said that they would return the package to the shipper and they would pack tape it back up and get the package sent out to where it was going. Now how in the heck would they know that there's a gun in that package. That just goes to show you that whatever you ship there are prying eyes or X-ray machines present scanning every package. If that's not invasion of privacy I don't know what is!
Also last time you said you shipped it FedEx.

But the best part of the story is how the ATF doesn't know what addresses are FFL's and have to meet you in a parking lot to verify that info :lol:

Also last time you said you shipped it FedEx.

But the best part of the story is how the ATF doesn't know what addresses are FFL's and have to meet you in a parking lot to verify that info :lol:
I had to ship one of the boxes Fed Ex. Either the ammo or the gun after they told me I couldn't ship both together. Your looking up the previous post just shows your intentions. I don't remember it's been a while back. That doesn't change the fact it did happen. If you sit there and think it didn't you are ridiculous fool just iching to be combative. Also you presume to know everything. I would not tell you guys that just to be talking at the air. You can believe what you want I could care less.
It's like the pesky little 2nd grade ding bats that when you tell your friends something your parents bought you and they argue all day it didn't happen. You are still at level of maturity. I can't help you never grew out of that but play your little 2nd grade antics in someone else's post. IT HAPPENED! The level of ignorance found in this site is staggering. I will look up the name of the Lumber yard and you can call and verify it. That's the only way this dumb assery will cease.

I've already told this story once and a few of you told me that I was lying. But this is the God's honest truth I swear. I had sold a 1911 on here and the address that I shipped it to didn't have anything to do with the gun shop it was shipped to such and such Lumber Company. Well the place was an Ace Hardware that had a gun shop but that wasn't listed on the box where I was shipping it to. I take it all the right steps packed it in a box that had no identification on it that it was a handgun and I sent it Priority Mail Express. After I shipped it the day after I get a call from the ATF wanting to pick a place to meet me. Well we arranged the place after about 45 minutes I met them at a local grocery store that I visit frequently which is about 15 minutes away. The ATF opened up the package and wanted to know why I was sending a handgun to a place that that wasn't a registered FFL. I told them that it was a registered FFL and the guy I was sending it to was on vacation for the week. I offered the number he gave me and we called that number right there while we're all together and I put it on speaker phone. I asked the gentleman who answered do you guys have an FFL on premises and he replied " yes we do but the man who is in charge of that is on vacation for the week." After we had verified the ATF was indeed satisfied that the FFL was at the location I was shipping to they said everything was okay but they did say I could not send ammunition with the gun. So I took the ammunition out and the ATF agents said that they would return the package to the shipper and they would pack tape it back up and get the package sent out to where it was going. Now how in the heck would they know that there's a gun in that package. That just goes to show you that whatever you ship there are prying eyes or X-ray machines present scanning every package. If that's not invasion of privacy I don't know what is!

5-Laughing-Face-Gif.gif

I had to ship one of the boxes Fed Ex. Either the ammo or the gun after they told me I couldn't ship both together. Your looking up the previous post just shows your intentions. I don't remember it's been a while back. That doesn't change the fact it did happen. If you sit there and think it didn't you are ridiculous fool just iching to be combative. Also you presume to know everything. I would not tell you guys that just to be talking at the air. You can believe what you want I could care less.
It's like the pesky little 2nd grade ding bats that when you tell your friends something your parents bought you and they argue all day it didn't happen. You are still at level of maturity. I can't help you never grew out of that but play your little 2nd grade antics in someone else's post. IT HAPPENED! The level of ignorance found in this site is staggering. I will look up the name of the Lumber yard and you can call and verify it. That's the only way this dumb assery will cease.
I believe you man, two ATF agents met you at a Kroger parking lot to confirm that a FFL address is in fact an FFL's address.

I mean, how would they know if it was an FFL address, not like they don't issue the license themselves, or that it's literally public information anyone with access to the internet can figure out. No, they had to confirm with G. Vess that the hardware store was also an FFL :lol:

People mail me guns every week labeled to "FatAlbert". I'm shocked that the ATF has never had a Kroger sit down with them. Shocked I tell ya

The user's name is in one of the stories. Starts with a three letter name that spells out a letter of the alphabet, like "Kay"(it's not Kay, nor is it Bea or Bee, it's pretty much a guy's name). Then add the caliber in inches of those evil American assault weapons (or MSR if you're not a weeping liberal). No punctuation.

It was humorous to read all the "I'll take it" responses.

Back
Top Bottom