• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I Bought a Gun Safe, Now What?

And not one sticker of Princess Leia. Tisk, tisk.

You missed the cinnamon bun ears beside the combo...
Good eye payneed payneed

It’s reproduction of the Star Wars trading cards put out by Topps in the late 1970’s. Y’all remember those? You’d get 5 trading cards and a stick of gum that would crumble to dust as soon as you touched it. LMAO!
2F48B34D-369A-4F7B-BB56-0A139A022E3F.jpeg

Leia isn’t the only princess on my safe. All y’all 80’s kids should know who this is.
8D0B6BEB-DFBD-45EF-B5DB-A8D0228150C0.jpeg

Good eye payneed payneed

It’s reproduction of the Star Wars trading cards put out by Topps in the late 1970’s. Y’all remember those? You’d get 5 trading cards and a stick of gum that would crumble to dust as soon as you touched it. LMAO!
View attachment 1571022
@SafeCracka has the whole collection! :boink:

Leia isn’t the only princess on my safe. All y’all 80’s kids should know who this is.
View attachment 1571023
My kids were kids in the 80's...
Is that one of them there ninja turtles? :)

Stickers are a right of passage. A testament to what you have spent on your coven. Here is just a small bit. There are more on the sides as well. The bastards seem to be getting greedy lately and not sending stickers with orders. I sent the member that wanted stickers for his safe about 8 or 9 but they were repeats of what I already have. Now some of these sticker represent the good parts and some the bad.

Attachments

• 20180324_155959.jpg
    20180324_155959.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
Stickers are a right of passage. A testament to what you have spent on your coven. Here is just a small bit. There are more on the sides as well. The bastards seem to be getting greedy lately and not sending stickers with orders. I sent the member that wanted stickers for his safe about 8 or 9 but they were repeats of what I already have. Now some of these sticker represent the good parts and some the bad.
So am I the only one to notice that Greg has @Wallace's name in huge letters on his safe?

I KNEW those two were AR building buddies!

5DC0737D-327D-41B3-B5B8-2C112CE66E60.jpeg

If only you could get that big ugly Adventure Outdoors sticker off...:boink:

If only you could get that big ugly Adventure Outdoors sticker off...:boink:
Yes that is not quite the best of advertisements. It is rated at 60 minutes at 1,200 degrees though. It is a decent safe. I know one thing is it the heaviest thing I ever tried to move in my life. We hired two guys and a truck to move us into our new house. They came with three guys and it took them me and my wife to move that SOM Bit*h. I mean that thing was heavy. Holy Christ was it heavy. It was like moving a square 400 lb rock.

Back
Top Bottom