• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, I have a problem...

ive never tried tfo or tfx, the fiber/tritium sights on sig tacops are really sweet tho. ive got these on my g19 and they are real bright day or night and cost less. i got them with the gun tho, i probly would have preferred the the I-dot ones

https://www.amazon.com/AmeriGlo-Hac...rd_wg=2HpeY&psc=1&refRID=JW99TH0QEGN4NVG9Q6S8

https://www.amazon.com/Ameriglo-Pro...F8&qid=1487781708&sr=8-2&keywords=glock+i+dot
Those do look interesting. I may just check them out.

I was leaning toward just some Trijicons b/c I can get them installed at my local shop for $100 out the door. I didn't think that was too bad considering I'd have to buy the tools to install some myself.

hard to say about the rear tritium, i always wonder if it could expose your gun if it was holstered and you were walking around in the dark. in the woods in an owb holster it will forsure.

20170127_134403.jpeg
20170127_134341.jpeg

the one on the right has the first link with blackout rear. middle is the vickers with a gold bead front ( dont have an opinion on this one yet ). on the left, a genius fellow odter just used an orange sharpie on the front stock sight !

the one on the right has the first link with blackout rear. middle is the vickers with a gold bead front ( dont have an opinion on this one yet ). on the left, a genius fellow odter just used an orange sharpie on the front stock sight !
You got me really considering the blacked out rear sight with the fiber/tritium front now. And I like that it is a little cheaper too. I'm sure my local shop would install them for me for little to nothing, or I could quit being a cheap *** and spend the money on the tools to do it myself lol

What about shooting with the blacked out rear sight in low light? Have you tried it? I get that you focus on the front sight but it still has be focused on through the rear sight to make an accurate shot. I guess what I'm asking is, how hard is it to pick up the front sight through the blacked out rear sight in low light/night?

Back
Top Bottom