• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I just ordered my 7.62x54r Vepr.... AND ITS HERE

That's one reason I added the folding mechanism to the ACE/Krebs stock setup, it adds a little more to the length of pull, and folded up it'll fit in any range bag.

View attachment 225585

Will Check SG on the ammo too, now I've got this and the M44 I think I may need more of a supply...

That's what I'm talkin bout!

Maybe I missed it, but where did you get that stock from? I have a 308 VEPR I'm thinking of building out as an PSL-ish rifle, since it has the longer 20" barrel, and that stock would look great on it.

Last edited:
And for those of you who are on the fence consider this. My friend Cody aka CR107 on here went with me today. After firing the vepr he realized how great it was and is now buying one this weekend. Another thing I noticed today was that you really need to get some 10 round mags, 5 goes too quick.

Its an awesome rifle. Very accurate for what it is. Will be ordering one Tomorrow!

I guess I have to get one too? Or should I just wait until you want to get rid of yours? :cool:

Ha. Its not going anywhere. I brought a few guns to the range that day, and stopped shooting them because this thing was such a blast. Just ordered mine today! Time to find some parts. Get one while you can, if you dont like it, im sure you can easily get your money back on here lol

On a side note, where you been man!? Haven't seen you around in a while.

Im completely torn as to optic to put on here, I like the idea of a red dot, but id like a little zoom, as I do want to hunt with it. Ideally id like to take it hog hunting (if I ever get to go!)

I'm right there with you. I've been kicking around everything from a Vortex Sparc, Russian Kobra, PSO-POSP, to one of the new 1-4x AR scopes.

Back
Top Bottom