• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I made it to 60 Now What.....

I never thought I would make it past 40 but here I am rocking 60.
Retired Life is Awesome (not really) but everyone should try it at least once.
Looks like I will be spending more time Metal Detecting and Fishing and maybe a little Hunting included.

Have a great day everyone.
Now you will get "Senior" discount at Golden Corral... :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

Retire as early as you can. I went at 62. Just had an acquaintance still working at 63 die unexpectedly the other day. Said he felt funny, went to bed, never woke up.
I am 57, and I really don't see retirement any sooner ahead of me... 👷‍♂️👷‍♂️👷‍♂️👷‍♂️

Congrats will4me will4me !! Glad you made it.
I haven’t been able to work for years myself. I am in such physical pain and bad shape from bad joints and busted up so many times I can barely get up anymore…but I still try to kick it when I can. Some days are better than others.
I am glad when I see someone get to retirement, my wife is due in a few years but I don’t think she will. She has that work mentality. I was the same way before I had to quit….always worked two jobs, tried to do extra when I could , etc., ….. she is the same way.
Get you a place to fish and hunt, shoot guns and enjoy life ! You deserve it for making it and working hard all these years I bet . Again I say, “Congrats !” :cool-new:

Retired at 65 and me and wife did a lot of stuff together, had a lot more planned and I lost her Wednesday night! Don’t knock what to do now! Sheriff asked me about coming back to work to give something to occupy my mind! Do all you can with family while you can and retire as someone as you’re able because we aren’t promised tomorrow on this earth but a heavenly home awaits us! Praying for Gods Blessings on you!

Retired at 65 and me and wife did a lot of stuff together, had a lot more planned and I lost her Wednesday night! Don’t knock what to do now! Sheriff asked me about coming back to work to give something to occupy my mind! Do all you can with family while you can and retire as someone as you’re able because we aren’t promised tomorrow on this earth but a heavenly home awaits us! Praying for Gods Blessings on you!
Wow…prayers brother. I hope you have a good circle of people to help keep you going mentally for a while. That is a tough deal , I could not imagine the pain you are experiencing with that.

Back
Top Bottom