• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I made it to 60 Now What.....

Retired at 65 and me and wife did a lot of stuff together, had a lot more planned and I lost her Wednesday night! Don’t knock what to do now! Sheriff asked me about coming back to work to give something to occupy my mind! Do all you can with family while you can and retire as someone as you’re able because we aren’t promised tomorrow on this earth but a heavenly home awaits us! Praying for Gods Blessings on you!
I'm sorry for your loss. May God surround you and your family and bring you peace in this devastating time now and in the future.

Congrats. I retired in 2018 and the only thing I would have done different is planned what I wanted to do next better. I really thought some consulting work would pop up along with hobbies and odd jobs around the house. No consulting, not enough hobbies and got bored painting the house. I ended up do volunteer work and have lunch with friends occasionally.

Retired at 65 and me and wife did a lot of stuff together, had a lot more planned and I lost her Wednesday night! Don’t knock what to do now! Sheriff asked me about coming back to work to give something to occupy my mind! Do all you can with family while you can and retire as someone as you’re able because we aren’t promised tomorrow on this earth but a heavenly home awaits us! Praying for Gods Blessings on you!
Prayers muleshoe

I’m so sorry to hear this. May God be with you sir.
9AFEDC09-EE16-40A2-BD47-565B610F34AE.jpeg

My sincere condolences.

I have often wondered what would happen...been married 46 years and today, she was diagnosed with cancer after a surgical procedure this morning. Docs are going to open her up tomorrow and remove the tumor and lymph nodes on either side.

My sincere condolences.

I have often wondered what would happen...been married 46 years and today, she was diagnosed with cancer after a surgical procedure this morning. Docs are going to open her up tomorrow and remove the tumor and lymph nodes on either side.I will

Back
Top Bottom