• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm sitting here with the heater on.

My head feels like it's in a vise. This is AFTER Tylenol. I'll call my doctor tomorrow if my fever doesn't break tonight. See what he suggests. Or make the wife go to TSC.

20220622_203318.jpg

I'm double vaxxed and once boosted. Still got it a while back. Was simply like the flu. I hate the flu. Especially when it's hotter that Hades outside.
Hope you get through this fast. December 2019, 2020 2021 and May 2022... I've had enough and damn you would think I have enough antibodies by now. Me and the wife the same time the daughter had it once in 12/2019.

Dang! What kind screwed up concoction was brewed up here with Covid. I mean usually when you get a illness your body builds up an immunity to a certain extent. Covid doesn't give a hoot that you've had it before. No immunity builds up with it. It's the perfect biological bug. So being that no immunity builds then the vaccines are basically worthless.
I am sorry here but I have to unload. Why are so many people running around with no mask on. I wear mine every time I go out in public. I haven't had it yet and I believe it is because of my firm decision to wear the mask and sanitize my hands immediately when I enter my car after going in some place. I do this religiously each and every time. This crap is going to keep on reeking havoc on our nation until we get serious with at least a half as attempt at thwarting transmission rates. Somebody stop me if I am spewing horse s**t here but this continued onslaught of repeating cases is aggravating.
This is not and was not any kind of attack on the OP. I just get mad when someone has to go through this repeatedly. Makes you want to pull your hair out by the roots!
I thought in a thread in the past you said you had the Covid..

It seems that the only people getting Rona multiple times are those that have been Vaxed.
Im sure there are exceptions, but thats what it looks like.

It seems that the only people getting Rona multiple times are those that have been Vaxed.
Im sure there are exceptions, but thats what it looks like.

I had it twice with no Vax but I was taking steroids for gout when I got it the second time so my immune system was weak. Even with a weakened immune system it was so mild the second time that I thought it was just a cold. Didn't get a fever, cough, or any other major symptom. Just sniffles and a sinus headache.

My head feels like it's in a vise. This is AFTER Tylenol. I'll call my doctor tomorrow if my fever doesn't break tonight. See what he suggests. Or make the wife go to TSC.

View attachment 4421812
Well, that doesn’t look good. Maybe want to hurry that call to doc.
Hope you can kick it quickly.

Back
Top Bottom